There could be several reasons for a declined credit card. If your payment was rejected and you're uncertain as to why, please refer to the following list:
If you have a new or recently reissued card, ensure it is activated.
Verify Your Card Information:
- Confirm that all entered details are accurate. Mistyping numbers (CVV) is a frequent error.
- Verify the Card Expiration Date
Exceeding Your Credit Limit
Your purchase may be declined if you have already surpassed your credit limit or if this transaction would exceed it. While some cards permit going over the credit limit, others might decline the transaction.
An unusually large purchase may prompt a fraud review. Attempt to verify the transaction by providing the one-time password (OTP), or contact your bank and try again later.
Reach out to your bank or try using a different card.
- Attempt the process again later.
- If all else fails, contact the customer support number on the back of your card. They will assist you in resolving this issue.
- Alternatively, you can use PayPal to complete your order.